Performance | كود لبرمجيات الكمبيوتر

Performance

FreeSpider web application performance test results.

Test has been done in a server with these specifications:

  • Intel Dual Core 2.80GHz
  • 3 GB Ram
  • Ubuntu Linux 12.04 32 bit
  • Apache 2.2

FreeSpider Apache Module

httperf --client=0/10 --server=192.168.1.3 --port=80 --uri=http://192.168.1.3/spider --rate=100 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=5000 --num-calls=10
httperf: warning: open file limit > FD_SETSIZE; limiting max. # of open files to FD_SETSIZE
Maximum connect burst length: 1

Total: connections 5000 requests 50,000 replies 50,000 test-duration 50.025 s

Connection rate: 99.9 conn/s (10.0 ms/conn, <=21 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 23.6 avg 41.9 max 208.2 median 40.5 stddev 11.6
Connection time [ms]: connect 1.6
Connection length [replies/conn]: 10.000

Request rate: 999.5 req/s (1.0 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 88.0

Reply rate [replies/s]: min 954.9 avg 995.6 max 1001.5 stddev 14.3 (10 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 4.0 transfer 0.0
Reply size [B]: header 173.0 content 1499.0 footer 0.0 (total 1672.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=50000 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0

CPU time [s]: user 4.94 system 45.02 (user 9.9% system 90.0% total 99.9%)
Net I/O: 1717.9 KB/s (14.1*10^6 bps)

Errors: total 0 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 0
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0

Freespider CGI

httperf --client=0/10 --server=192.168.1.3 --port=80 --uri=http://192.168.1.3/cgi-bin/spidersample --rate=100 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=5000 --num-calls=10
httperf: warning: open file limit > FD_SETSIZE; limiting max. # of open files to FD_SETSIZE
Maximum connect burst length: 1

Total: connections 3804 requests 35,306 replies 35,243 test-duration 99.497 s

Connection rate: 38.2 conn/s (26.2 ms/conn, <=1022 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 104.8 avg 10903.6 max 64587.0 median 6084.5 stddev 10059.3
Connection time [ms]: connect 8436.6
Connection length [replies/conn]: 9.995

Request rate: 354.8 req/s (2.8 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 102.0

Reply rate [replies/s]: min 0.0 avg 369.2 max 601.2 stddev 271.5 (20 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 528.5 transfer 43.4
Reply size [B]: header 178.0 content 1530.0 footer 1.0 (total 1709.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=35243 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0

CPU time [s]: user 2.01 system 97.36 (user 2.0% system 97.9% total 99.9%)
Net I/O: 626.5 KB/s (5.1*10^6 bps)

Errors: total 1476 client-timo 0 socket-timo 217 connrefused 0 connreset 63
Errors: fd-unavail 1196 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0

PHP

httperf --client=0/10 --server=192.168.1.3 --port=80 --uri=http://192.168.1.3/hello.php --rate=100 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=5000 --num-calls=10
httperf: warning: open file limit > FD_SETSIZE; limiting max. # of open files to FD_SETSIZE
Maximum connect burst length: 1

Total: connections 5000 requests 50,000 replies 50,000 test-duration 50.086 s

Connection rate: 99.8 conn/s (10.0 ms/conn, <=35 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 15.0 avg 36.2 max 1132.9 median 22.5 stddev 70.8
Connection time [ms]: connect 10.0
Connection length [replies/conn]: 10.000

Request rate: 998.3 req/s (1.0 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 91.0

Reply rate [replies/s]: min 979.1 avg 996.4 max 1000.5 stddev 7.7 (10 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 2.6 transfer 0.0
Reply size [B]: header 215.0 content 135.0 footer 0.0 (total 350.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=50000 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0

CPU time [s]: user 5.29 system 44.75 (user 10.6% system 89.3% total 99.9%)
Net I/O: 430.8 KB/s (3.5*10^6 bps)

Errors: total 0 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 0
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0